Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Whether you want to snorkel in the Keys, relax on Miami Beach, or visit Walt Disney World, the local Fodor's travel experts in Florida are here to help Fodor's Florida guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Florida travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- EXPANDED COVERAGE: a new chapter focused solely on the popular Space Coast with new coverage of Flagler Beach and Palm Coast and expanded coverage of the Panhandle
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches in Florida," "An Art Lovers Guide to Miami," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," "What to Eat and Drink," "Art Deco Guide" and "The Everglades"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Everglades National Park; Biscayne National Park, the Florida Keys, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Amelia Island, Cape Canaveral, Tampa, Sanibel and Captiva, Naples, Pensacola, and more.
Planning on visiting Florida? Check out Fodor's South Florida, Fodor's Walt Disney World with Universal & the Best of Orlando and Fodor's InFocus Florida Keys.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us